Welcome to Red Cliffs
Welcome to our website. Located just 15 kilometres from the centre of Mildura, Red Cliffs Secondary College is providing a quality education for students from across the Mildura district. Set amongst beautiful grounds, with sporting fields right next door, our school is providing an exciting academic and extra-curricular program for all students in years 7 to 12. It is the goal of every staff member at Red Cliffs Secondary College to help each child become Resilient Compassionate Successful Citizens.
I acknowledge the First People of the Millewa-Mallee who are the traditional custodians of the land and waters on which I work and live, and pay my respects to the Elders of the past, present and emerging.
We approach all challenges with a growth mindset.
- We are centred and grounded.
- We recognise and promote our strengths.
- We continually work to build relationships with all students and staff.
- We get back up and try again.
- We reflect on our processes and emotions.
- We follow up on staff and student concerns
We are caring, considerate and demonstrate empathy toward others.
- We practice unconditional positive regard in all our relationships.
- We embrace diversity.
- We ask, listen and consider before we respond.
We persist to achieve our goals and aspirations and recognise growth.
- We visually, verbally and formally celebrate achievement.
- We acknowledge the role of failure in achieving success.
- We understand that success is a personal measure.
- We foster a growth mindset.
We are active and engaged members of our school and wider community.
- We are proud to lead our community and model our values.
- We actively promote and support the school, staff and students at all times.
- We believe that every member of our school community is integral to its
- We actively engage in our community.
- We practice diversity.
BE A LEARNER:
Be a Learner for Life.
- Have a growth mindset
- Be prepared and on time
- Be in your thinking brain
- Engage in opportunities offered
- Actively listen, reflect & participate in feedback discussions
- Be accountable for your learning
Be Present, Centred and Grounded
- Keep body to self
- Move safely
- Stay in designated areas
- Be kind to others
- Be safe online
- Make good choices
Build Positive and Respectful Relationships
- Follow directions
- Speak and act respectfully
- Respect materials and property
- Respect personal space
- Be inclusive of others
- Treat everyone equitably